HOW TO USE;
1. Pick the hair using the Afro Comb
2. This tool works best on hair that is only slightly damp.
3. A mild spritz of oil (OUR ELIXER SPRAY WORKS WELL) or water should be fine.
4. You may also apply a twist and lock gel or your regular styling gel to your slightly damp hair.
5. Use sponge and go in a circular motion across your head.
6. Do not press heavily on the hair. Spin in one direction only.
Within about 20-30 minutes, you will have a head of perfectly formed twists.
7. Leave in until washing
8. Brush out or keep going!
9. After time, with the use of our CLEANSE shampoo bar at washing time, without the use of other products or conditioner, your hair will start to form into natural free-form dreadlocks!
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I take custom orders at this time.
I have the capacity to supply wholesale at this time. Please contact me directly for more details.
I recommend to check my website for care instructions for my products. Care instructions are listed under the BLOG portion of my website at http://www.StudioSundari.com