ABOUT OUR CUSTOM 100% NATURAL HUMAN HAIR SISTERLOC EXTENSIONS
LENGTH: 10”, 12", 14", 18". Choose your desired length at checkout.
THICKNESS: 2mm or 4mm
STYLE: Sisterloc Teqnique/ Natural Style Locs
PACK SIZE: 50 pieces
This listing is for traditional sisterloc extensions, made with the sisterloc tool and is made according to the sisterlocking technique. For other textures for small locs, please visit our other microlocs listing.
• These locs are CUSTOM COLORS, and are custom made for you!
• Made to match seamlessly with all afro and curly and afro kinky hair textures.
• These permanent dreadlock extensions can be added to existing locs or attached to natural hair.
• Easy to attach yourself or with help from a professional.
• The hair requires little to no maintenance and are durable.
• These extensions can be dyed and colored.
• Locs can be sewn or crocheted together or cut shorter to make different lengths.
• Each pack contains 50 units. Durably, hand made with the highest quality.
• For a full head we recommend purchasing 150-300 strands of locks. ( 3-6 packs)
• The thickness is available is 2mm-4mm in diameter. Please specify your desired size when checking out in the notes!
(For different lengths of locks or larger sized locs, please visit our other listings.
VARIATIONS: Comes in solid colors or 2 tone colors. Please refer to the color chart for color options. This is a listing for custom handmade locs and custom coloration can be made for you. Additional charges might apply depending on the complexity of the color request.
HOW TO PERMANENTLY ATTACH LOC EXTENSIONS-
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I take custom orders at this time.
I have the capacity to supply wholesale at this time. Please contact me directly for more details.
I recommend to check my website for care instructions for my products. Care instructions are listed under the BLOG portion of my website at http://www.StudioSundari.com