STUCK Locking Powder (For Making Dreadlocks) By Studio Sundari Dreadlocks Salon- Montreal, Canada
- To absorb oil from the hair, one of the main elements in our locking powder, rosin, is extracted from trees. This significantly facilitates the locking procedure.
- This product is not advised for use on pigmented or dry scalps, or on hair that is dry.
Uses for this product include:
- Making new dreadlocks saves several hours of labor!
- Preserving Dreadlocks
- Keeps the fine hairs in place
- Facilitates the attachment of dreadlock extensions.
- Maintains the position of the hair till washing
1. Sprinkle a small amount into the hair
2. DREADLOCK CREATION- Apply to the entirety of the hair, press the hair into shape when creating dreadlocks
2. DREADLOCK MAINTENANCE- Apply to the roots, rub your hair clockwise to create volume, knots and a strong base
3. PERMANENT DREAD EXTENSIONS- Apply to the hair at the point of attachment and crochet the hair into place.
Zinc Oxide, Sodium/Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Bicarbonate, Bentonite Clay or Rhassoul Clay, Rosin
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I take custom orders at this time.
I have the capacity to supply wholesale at this time. Please contact me directly for more details.
I recommend to check my website for care instructions for my products. Care instructions are listed under the BLOG portion of my website at http://www.StudioSundari.com
Oct 31, 2022
Great , Thank you So much !!!!
Oct 10, 2022
Just received and started using yesterday, seems to really help. Shipping took a bit longer than expected but understandable considering it came from another country. Glad I got it.