STUCK - LOCKING POWDER- For Dreadlocks- By Studio Sundari Dreadlocks Salon- Montreal, Canada
Our locking powder is made from the extraction of tree sap (rosin) among other key ingredients to absorb oil from the hair. This greatly helps aid in the locking process.
***This product is not recommended for dry hair, colored hair or dry scalp***
This product is used for:
- Making New Dreadlocks- It saves hours of work!
- Maintaining Existing Dreadlocks- Holds the little hairs in place
- Makes attaching dreadlock extensions easier
- Holds the hair into place until washing
1. Sprinkle a small amount into the hair
2. DREADLOCK CREATION- Apply to the entirety of the hair, press the hair into shape when creating dreadlocks
2. DREADLOCK MAINTENANCE- Apply to the roots, rub your hair clockwise to create volume, knots and a strong base
3. PERMANENT DREAD EXTENSIONS- Apply to the hair at the point of attachment and crochet the hair into place.
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide, Sodium/Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Bicarbonate, Bentonite Clay or Rhassoul Clay, Rosin
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I take custom orders at this time.
I have the capacity to supply wholesale at this time. Please contact me directly for more details.
I recommend to check my website for care instructions for my products. Care instructions are listed under the BLOG portion of my website at http://www.StudioSundari.com